This time on Buffy and the Art of Story, Fool For Love (Season 5 Episode 7 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer), where Buffy goes to Spike for answers about how he killed two slayers. This podcast episode recaps Fool For Love and focuses on:
(1) an origin story told in flashbacks; (2) Spike resolves his feelings for Buffy in a surprising way; (3) using action and setting changes to keep scenes moving; and (4) characters asking questions they don't truly want answered.
Spoiler-free, except at the end (with plenty of warning).
Last Episode: Family (Buffy the Vampire Slayer S5 E6)
Work On Your Story
- Download free Story Structure worksheets
- Super Simple Story Structure: A Quick Guide to Plotting And Writing Your Novel in ebook, audiobook, or workbook form
- The One-Year Novelist: A Week-By-Week Guide To Writing Your Novel In One Year in ebook, audiobook, or workbook form
- Help With Your Novel at Writing As A Second Career
Support Buffy And The Art Of Story Podcast
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through this site, but that doesn’t change the purchase price to you or influence my love of all things Buffy.
- Lisa M. Lilly's Audiobooks
- Buffy and the Art of Story Season Two Part 2: Episodes 12-22 – How to Write About Love, Pyrrhic Victory, and Betrayal
- The Complete Awakening Supernatural Thriller Series ebook box set
- Buffy and the Art of Story Season One: Writing Better Fiction by Watching Buffy
- Buffy and the Art of Story Season Two Part 1: Threats, Lies, and Surprises in Episodes 1-11
- Release schedule for the upcoming episodes
- Buffy and the Art of Story Facebook Page
- Like supernatural thrillers or private investigator novels with smart, strong female protagonists? Free ebooks from Lisa M. Lilly
About Lisa M. Lilly
In addition to hosting the podcast Buffy and the Art of Story, Lisa M. Lilly is the author of the bestselling four-book Awakening supernatural thriller series. She also wrote the Q.C. Davis mysteries, as well as numerous short stories. Her non-fiction includes books on writing craft under L. M. Lilly. She also founded WritingAsASecondCareer.com.