In Grave (S6 E22 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer), the gang tries to stop Willow from ending the world and Buffy and Dawn battle beneath the earth. Along with the recap, this podcast episode focuses on:
(1) a protagonist shift from Buffy to Giles to Xander; (2) why Xander is the one and only character who could save the world; (3) Xander’s worst traits – same as his best traits? and (4) how Buffy’s subplot fits with the larger story (if it does).
Last Episode: Two To Go
Next Episode: Season 3 As A Whole
- New Release: Buffy and the Art of Story Season Three Part 1: Write More Gripping Plots, Characters, And Themes By Watching Buffy
- Download free Story Structure worksheets
- Get more content while supporting the podcast by becoming a patron
- Get Super Simple Story Structure: A Quick Guide to Plotting And Writing Your Novel (ebook, audiobook, or workbook)
- Get The One-Year Novelist: A Week-By-Week Guide To Writing Your Novel In One Year (ebook, audiobook, or workbook)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through this site, but that doesn’t change the purchase price to you or influence my love of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
About Lisa M. Lilly
In addition to hosting the Buffy and the Art of Story podcast, Lisa M. Lilly is the author of the bestselling four-book Awakening supernatural thriller series as well as numerous short stories. She is currently writing the latest novel in her Q.C. Davis mysteries. Her non-fiction includes books on writing craft under L. M. Lilly. She also founded WritingAsASecondCareer.com.