In Villains (S6 E20 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Warren flees, Buffy and friends grapple with Tara’s death, and Willow’s out for revenge. Or is it justice? Along with the recap, this podcast episode focuses on:
(1) whether Villians is Buffy’s story or Willow’s; (2) why viewers might not love Season 6 Buffy as a character; (3) seamless scene endings and beginnings that move us through the story; (4) how Warren’s evil deeds contrast those done by others, first for fun, then for sympathy.
Last Episode: Seeing Red
Next Episode: Two To Go
- New Release: Buffy and the Art of Story Season Three Part 1: Write More Gripping Plots, Characters, And Themes By Watching Buffy
- Download free Story Structure worksheets
- Get more content while supporting the podcast by becoming a patron
- Get Super Simple Story Structure: A Quick Guide to Plotting And Writing Your Novel (ebook, audiobook, or workbook)
- Get The One-Year Novelist: A Week-By-Week Guide To Writing Your Novel In One Year (ebook, audiobook, or workbook)
- Try the first Q.C. Davis Mysteries ($0.99 each 11/13/23 through 11/19/23) by clicking here
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through this site, but that doesn’t change the purchase price to you or influence my love of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
About Lisa M. Lilly
In addition to hosting the Buffy and the Art of Story podcast, Lisa M. Lilly is the author of the bestselling four-book Awakening supernatural thriller series as well as numerous short stories. She is currently writing the latest novel in her Q.C. Davis mysteries. Her non-fiction includes books on writing craft under L. M. Lilly. She also founded WritingAsASecondCareer.com.