This time on Buffy and the Art of Story, a Season 4 Bonus: Buffy and Giles – Comparing The Dark Age and A New Man. This podcast episode looks at:
(1) Season 4 A New Man, where Ethan turns Giles into a demon whom Buffy aims to kill; (2) Season 2 The Dark Age, where Buffy learns of Giles's dark past, which literally comes back to haunt them all; and (3) how the two episodes compare, including the ways Buffy's and Giles's relationship evolves.
Last Episode: Season 4 Story Arc
Next Up: Buffy v. Dracula on January 17, 2022
Work On Your Story
- Download free Story Structure worksheets
- Super Simple Story Structure: A Quick Guide to Plotting And Writing Your Novel in ebook, audiobook, or workbook form
- The One-Year Novelist: A Week-By-Week Guide To Writing Your Novel In One Year in ebook, audiobook, or workbook form
- Become a patron to access to bonus episodes and content
- Help With Your Story at Writing As A Second Career
- Book marketing courses by The Creative Penn
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through this site, but that doesn’t change the purchase price to you or influence my love of all things Buffy.
- Buffy and the Art of Story Season Two Part 2 – Episodes 12-22: How to Write About Love, Pyrrhic Victory, and Betrayal
- Buffy and the Art of Story Season One: Writing Better Fiction by Watching Buffy
- Buffy and the Art of Story Season Two Part 1: Threats, Lies, and Surprises in Episodes 1-11
- Lisa M. Lilly's Audiobooks
- Release schedule for the rest of the Season 4 episodes
- Buffy and the Art of Story Facebook Page
- Like supernatural thrillers or private investigator novels with smart, strong female protagonists? Free ebooks from Lisa M. Lilly
About Lisa M. Lilly
In addition to hosting the podcast Buffy and the Art of Story, Lisa M. Lilly is the author of the bestselling four-book Awakening supernatural thriller series. She also wrote the Q.C. Davis mysteries, as well as numerous short stories. Her non-fiction includes books on writing craft under L. M. Lilly. She also founded WritingAsASecondCareer.com.