In I Was Made To Love You (Buffy the Vampire Slayer S5 E15), an unusually cheerful girlfriend hunts for Warren. Along with the recap, this podcast episode focuses on:
(1) whether the episode conveys the theme the writers thought it did; (2) a strong emotional main plot but an action plot that falters; (3) when and why I Was Made To Love You misleads viewers; and (4) whether Buffy’s character flaws of self-involvement and distance feel authentic.
Spoiler-free, except at the end (with plenty of warning).
Last Episode: Crush S5 E14
Next Up: The Body S5 E16
Work On Your Story
- Download free Story Structure worksheets
- Super Simple Story Structure: A Quick Guide to Plotting And Writing Your Novel in ebook, audiobook, or workbook form
- The One-Year Novelist: A Week-By-Week Guide To Writing Your Novel In One Year in ebook, audiobook, or workbook form
- Help With Your Novel at Writing As A Second Career
Support Buffy And The Art Of Story Podcast
- Become a patron and access bonus episodes
- Make a one-time donation at Buy Me A Coffee and enjoy a very Buffy holiday episode
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through this site, but that doesn’t change the purchase price to you or influence my love of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
More Links From I Was Made To Love You
- Lisa M. Lilly's Audiobooks
- The Complete Awakening Supernatural Thriller Series ebook box set
- Buffy and the Art of Story Books
- Buffy and the Art of Story Facebook Page
- Like supernatural thrillers or private investigator novels with smart, strong female protagonists? Free ebooks from Lisa M. Lilly
About Lisa M. Lilly
In addition to hosting I Was Made To Love You and other podcast episodes of Buffy and the Art of Story, Lisa M. Lilly is the author of the bestselling four-book Awakening supernatural thriller series as well as numerous short stories. She is currently writing the latest novel in her Q.C. Davis mysteries. Her non-fiction includes books on writing craft under L. M. Lilly. She also founded WritingAsASecondCareer.com.