This week on Buffy and the Art of Story – I Will Remember You (Season 1 Episode 8 of Angel the series), where Buffy crosses over to Angel. The two kill a demon with shocking and heartbreaking results. The podcast episode talks about:
(1) images and dialogue lines that foreshadow the devastating ending; (2) is Fate the antagonist – or is it Angel v. Angel? (3) a powerful Midpoint with no major commitment or reversal; and (4) whether the events of this episode affect Buffy’s character going forward.
Spoiler-free, except at the end (with plenty of warning).
Next Up: Something Blue (S4 E9)
Last Episode: Pangs (S4 E8)
Work On Your Story
- Buffy and the Art of Story books
- Download free Story Structure worksheets
- Super Simple Story Structure: A Quick Guide to Plotting And Writing Your Novel in ebook, audiobook, or workbook form
- Become a patron and access to bonus episodes and content
- Help With Your Story at Writing As A Second Career
- The One-Year Novelist: A Week-By-Week Guide To Writing Your Novel In One Year (ebook, workbook, or audiobook form)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through this site, but that doesn’t change the purchase price to you or influence my love of all things Buffy.
More Links From I Will Remember You
- Try my fiction: first-in-series free (supernatural thriller or traditional detective mystery)
- Get a free amateur sleuth novella
- Or download The Awakening, Book 1, and listen on Audible
About Lisa M. Lilly
In addition to hosting the podcast Buffy and the Art of Story, Lisa M. Lilly is the author of the bestselling four-book Awakening supernatural thriller series. She also wrote the Q.C. Davis mysteries as well as numerous short stories. Her non-fiction includes books on writing craft under L. M. Lilly. She is the founder of WritingAsASecondCareer.com.