In Smashed (S6 E9 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Willow brings Amy back, the Trio uses a freeze ray, and Buffy and Spike bring down the house —literally. Along with the recap, this podcast episode focuses on:
(1) why and how Buffy finally acts on her desire for Spike; (2) whether Smashed is complete or one half of a story; and (3) how Buffy’s and Willow’s storylines reflect one another and where they diverge.
- Download free Story Structure worksheets
- Support the podcast and get bonus episodes by becoming a patron
- Get Super Simple Story Structure: A Quick Guide to Plotting And Writing Your Novel (ebook, audiobook, or workbook)
- Get The One-Year Novelist: A Week-By-Week Guide To Writing Your Novel In One Year (ebook, audiobook, or workbook)
- Make a one-time donation at Buy Me A Coffee
- Read Buffy and the Art of Story Books
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through this site, but that doesn’t change the purchase price to you or influence my love of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Last Episode: Tabula Rasa
Next Episode: Wrecked
About Lisa M. Lilly
In addition to hosting the Buffy and the Art of Story podcast, Lisa M. Lilly is the author of the bestselling four-book Awakening supernatural thriller series as well as numerous short stories. She is currently writing the latest novel in her Q.C. Davis mysteries. Her non-fiction includes books on writing craft under L. M. Lilly. She also founded WritingAsASecondCareer.com.