This time on Buffy and the Art of Story, The Yoko Factor (Season 4 Episode 20 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer), where Adam and Spike collude to separate Buffy from her friends. This podcast episode looks at:
(1) episode themes that are key for Season 4; (2) subplots disconnected from main storyline (unlike in New Moon Rising); (3) an Angel side plot that’s fun yet slows the pace; and (4) setting up Part 2 of the season finale.
Spoiler-free, except at the end (with plenty of warning).
Last Episode: New Moon Rising (S4 E19)
Next Up: Primeval (S4 E20)
Work On Your Story
- Download free Story Structure worksheets
- Super Simple Story Structure: A Quick Guide to Plotting And Writing Your Novel in ebook, audiobook, or workbook form
- The One-Year Novelist: A Week-By-Week Guide To Writing Your Novel In One Year in ebook, audiobook, or workbook form
- Become a patron to access to bonus episodes and content
- Help With Your Story at Writing As A Second Career
- Marketing courses by The Creative Penn
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through this site, but that doesn’t change the purchase price to you or influence my love of all things Buffy.
- The Complete Awakening Supernatural Thriller Series ebook box set
- Buffy and the Art of Story Season One: Writing Better Fiction by Watching Buffy
- Buffy and the Art of Story Season Two Part 1: Threats, Lies, and Surprises in Episodes 1-11
- Lisa M. Lilly’s Audiobooks
- Release schedule for the rest of the Season 4 episodes
- Buffy and the Art of Story Facebook Page
- Like supernatural thrillers or private investigator novels with smart, strong female protagonists? Free ebooks from Lisa M. Lilly
About Lisa M. Lilly
In addition to hosting the podcast Buffy and the Art of Story, Lisa M. Lilly is the author of the bestselling four-book Awakening supernatural thriller series. She also wrote the Q.C. Davis mysteries, as well as numerous short stories. Her non-fiction includes books on writing craft under L. M. Lilly. She also founded WritingAsASecondCareer.com.