In Bargaining Part 2 (S6 E2 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer), demon bikers take over Sunnydale and Buffy claws her way out of the grave and thinks she’s in hell. Along with the recap, this podcast episode focuses on:
(1) how Bargaining Parts 1 and 2 change the tone of series; (2) clever scene transitions that cue new viewers in and engage the audience; (3) a climax with a different protagonist; and (4) whether Buffy, though dead for Part 1, is the antagonist throughout.
Last Episode: Bargaining Part 1 S6 E1
Next Up: After Life S6 E3
- Download free Story Structure worksheets
- Listen to bonus episodes and support the podcast by becoming a patron
- Get Super Simple Story Structure: A Quick Guide to Plotting And Writing Your Novel (ebook, audiobook, or workbook)
- Get The One-Year Novelist: A Week-By-Week Guide To Writing Your Novel In One Year (ebook, audiobook, or workbook)
- Check out self-study online course How To Plot Your Novel: From Idea To First Draft
- Make a one-time donation at Buy Me A Coffee to hear bonus episode Gods, Guilt, and the Weight of the World
- Read Buffy and the Art of Story Books
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through this site, but that doesn’t change the purchase price to you or influence my love of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
About Lisa M. Lilly
In addition to hosting the Buffy and the Art of Story podcast, Lisa M. Lilly is the author of the bestselling four-book Awakening supernatural thriller series as well as numerous short stories. She is currently writing the latest novel in her Q.C. Davis mysteries. Her non-fiction includes books on writing craft under L. M. Lilly. She also founded WritingAsASecondCareer.com.