In Dead Things (S6 E13 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer), the trio tries to frame Buffy for murder, and Buffy’s sure she came back from the dead wrong. Along with the recap, this podcast episode focuses on:
(1) whether Spike’s and Buffy’s actions fit their characters as portrayed in earlier seasons; (2) how committing crimes shapes Jonathan, Andrew, and Warren; (3) ways Buffy’s story calls back to Faith's character arc; and (4) a murder subplot enmeshed in a main plot where Buffy strives to understand, or maybe to escape, herself.
Last Episode: Doublemeat Palace
Next Episode: Older And Far Away
- Download free Story Structure worksheets
- Get more content while supporting the podcast by becoming a patron
- Get Super Simple Story Structure: A Quick Guide to Plotting And Writing Your Novel (ebook, audiobook, or workbook)
- Get The One-Year Novelist: A Week-By-Week Guide To Writing Your Novel In One Year (ebook, audiobook, or workbook)
- Read Buffy and the Art of Story Books
- Check Out Mini-Courses On Finding And Choosing Ideas For Your Novel
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through this site, but that doesn’t change the purchase price to you or influence my love of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
About Lisa M. Lilly
In addition to hosting the Buffy and the Art of Story podcast, Lisa M. Lilly is the author of the bestselling four-book Awakening supernatural thriller series as well as numerous short stories. She is currently writing the latest novel in her Q.C. Davis mysteries. Her non-fiction includes books on writing craft under L. M. Lilly. She also founded WritingAsASecondCareer.com.